Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Hmm. Dreams again.

Evening folks.  Seems a bit of an odd time to be blogging about last night's dreams, but hey, what are blogs for?

It was a bit of a weird one.  Obviously in recent weeks I have left my old hospital job in order to return to my previous workplace in a more senior role.  It's been going alright, and I haven't for a moment looked back on the hospital days.  But in my dream last night I'd gone back to the hospital and had just started there again, but the weird thing was that the building itself was actually my new work place.  I was feeling kinda weird for being back there, but then suddenly I saw that one person I was hoping I'd never have to see or deal with again, and my heart sank.  Suddenly I was left thinking "god, why have I come back here?"  I woke up soon after that, but it was something like 5:00 in the morning, so I was still very tired and it took me a few minutes to remember where I actually work at the moment!  Needless to say when I worked it out I felt incredibly relieved, but that few minutes was a little bit horrifying, especially considering how realistic and tangible the dream felt.

Anyways, that was my nightmare last night.

In other Wednesday news, we interviewed folks at work today, and should very shortly be having some lovely new people starting.  They seem nice and level headed, and I frankly can't wait for them to start :) It'll be nice to have some fresh faces, and to see the place back up to full staff levels again... plus I'll have more minions to make me feel more like a proper Bond villain.  Tomorrow we're interviewing for another role, and I'm hoping we get some good interviewees seeing as they'll be working pretty closely with me.
And the other exciting news is the arrival of more Magic The Gathering cards for Memorabilia.  I've now got everything I want to sell, and the bonus is that if they don't sell I get lots of cards for my own collection!  I've also treated myself to 2 of the alternate art foil promo version of Bloodlord of Vaasgoth for my vampire deck.

So that's my Wednesday.  Now umming and ahhing over whether to watch Biggles, Sucker Punch, or Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series.  Decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

  1. haha what a nightmare!
    the person you saw in the dream thought about you, that's why you saw it! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly hope not :-p

    ReplyDelete