Search This Blog

Thursday 27 November 2014

Birmingham Memorabilia/Comic Con November 2014: Show Joker some love!


Last weekend was Birmingham Comic Con again, and for once I wasn't a zombie!  I'd spent the last 6 months planning this outing, and spent the weekend as The Joker from Arkham Asylum :) So I'm now begging favours and asking please give my photo below a Facebook 'like'. The pic with most likes will get posted across MCM'c social networking sites, and together we can all spread some Mr J love! :)













Last weekend was Birmingham Comic Con again, and for once I wasn't a zombie!  I'd spent the last 6 months planning this outing, and spent the weekend as The Joker from Arkham Asylum :) So I'm now begging favours and asking please give my photo above a Facebook 'like'. The pic with most likes will get posted across MCM'c social networking sites, and together we can all spread some Mr J love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment