Search This Blog

Monday 4 March 2013

Latest zombie makeup test

I've just completed my latest zombie makeup test and I just wanted to share the results...

This is the first proper makeup test I've done with grey facepaint insted of pale foundation, and I'm much happier with the effect.  I'm getting some Mehron grey/green facepaint through the post this week though, so I'm looking forward to seeing how that looks, and hopefully that'll become my go-to skin tone.  This is the first time I've tried out the contact lens as well, and I'm really pleased with that.  Seeing as I need to wear a presciption lens in the other eye I only have the option of wearing a single white-out lens, but I do really like the way it comes off.  This is also my first makeup test with the Grimas tooth enamel, which I'm having a it pf trouble with. It goes on my upper teeth just fine, but for some reason wouldn't go on my lower teeth.  I'll just practice a little more, because again I do like the stuff.  Then the last new addition to the makeup kit was the Mehron stage blood/clotted blood, which I used in the open wounds and to smear around my mouth.  Again I'm very pleased with the colour and consistency, but I was a little too liberal in the mouth smearing, so I'll tone that down next time.
Overall though, the zombification process is coming along nicely.  Once I've got this to a point where I'm completely happy I'll start moving on to more advanced rotten looks.
 
Oh and as for this "top secret" project, it is all set to go ahead.  I still don't know if I'm allowed to mention it yet, so I'm going to continue to keep quiet for the moment.  Hopefully by this time next week I'll have something to report!


No comments:

Post a Comment