Search This Blog

Saturday 8 January 2011

What an odd dream :-\

I had such a strange dream last night that I really need to get it down before I forget it, so this might seem a bit of a weird post.

Okay it started off I was watching TV, and it was some kind of really big event.  It wasn't New Years' Eve, but it was of a similar sort of scale, and it seemed to have some sort of spiritual significance.  Noel Edmunds was presenting and he was going round the studio audience asking them various questions about how they were feeling and whatnot, and then suddenly he stopped at one audience member and it was one of my friends from work.  And before he could ask anything she asked if she could say hi to someone and she said "This is a message for Rob, (?????) flowers are the best kind!" (I put (?????) because I can't remember what kind of flowers she said).
Anyway, the show went on, and afterwards there was a behind-the-scenes show, and my friend was there again.  They'd found out she'd got a big tattoo down her back which they liked the design of, so some of the team's artists were copying it.
Now this is where it gets weird.
I ended up in their behind-the-scenes office, and I'm not quite sure how I got there.  But someone explained it to me and somehow I had just teleported there because of the way their fax machine was wired up, and when I got back I would have to make sure to save and back-up all of the data on the fax machine at work otherwise I'd lose my memories of this event.  So I went and had a chat with my friend - who at this point was getting a bit tired of having to sit with the back of her top open so that they could copy her tattoo.  Then someone noticed my tattoos through my shirt and decided they had to be drawn as well, so once my friend was done I had to sit there while mine were copied.

And that's it.  I also had another dream about having to defend and evacuate people from a lab of some kind while aliens attacked, but I'm pretty sure that was just cause by me playing Halo: Reach until 4:30 in the morning!

Oh and I kept referring to the person in my dream as "my friend" because I don't know if anyone rom work might be reading this!  If so, I'll let you try and figure out who I've been dreaming about :-P lol

No comments:

Post a Comment