Search This Blog

Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Well okay it's actually now January 3rd, but still I guess I should say happy new year! Which I now have.  Twice.
I don't really get with new years day.  Okay it means we all have to fork out an extra bit of money for a new calender, but all we're really celebrating is that the Earth made it round the Sun one more time.  Good for you, Earth, I believed in you! :)
But anyway, a new year it is, so I thought I'd mark it with a blog update.  So here I am updating.  I'm not quite sure what to talk about.

I have my first follower!  Hello follower!  *waves*  I had to bribe her with tea and cake, but at least I have someone following my blog now :)

So it's been a month since my last update... what have I gotten up to in the freezing month of December?  Well I froze, obviously.  I mean sweet monkey Zeus it was ridiculous!  I had to rely on public transport to get to work, which I hated.  My 45 minute scoot home turned into a bus journey which lasted anything up to 2 hours!
But aside from the snow it wasn't a bad month.  I had my first Christmas do at my new workplace :)  I may have drank slightly too much, but I danced like a crazy person and had a good time.  And I had an all-expenses paid trip to London courtesy of Cadbury (which was a nightmare to get to because of the snow) which ended up with me running around for a week taking photos of people with a purple ball.  Supposedly I won a camcorder out of it, but I haven't received it yet.  I think I might have to email them again.
And obviously there was Christmas, but I didn't get too excited about it this year.  It just kind of passed by without much notice.

Okay sorry this hasn't been a very good blog entry, but I'm getting a bit tired so I'm finding it hard to concentrate :-\  I think I'll just leave it at this for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment