Search This Blog

Saturday 5 November 2011

Elf Deck List

Yes, I'm posting a third blog entry for this evening.  Just before I head off to bed I wanted to finally post my Elf deck list from Magic The Gathering.  There's another mini tournament tomorrow, so it's got my MTG brain working away, and as a result I feel compelled to do this.
To be honest I'd rather be giving my new Vampires another test run, but seeing as my sister's going to be using them then I shall stick with my tried, tested, and much-loved Elves.  I have spent months working at this deck and am happy with it, but the Vampires are new and in need of as much playtesting as possible!
I have been on eBay this morning and purchased the only Elf this deck was missing :) I have to admit I didn't even know about her until this morning, but was so good that I quite simply HAD to get her and slot her into my deck.  Character-wise she's a bit of a mis-match, but ability-wise she melds nicely and will be a very welcome addition.  So the following list is not actually the one I'll use tomorrow, but in about a week it will be the final (probably) version of my first-choice deck... I rather think I'll be heartbroken when the Scars block rolls out of Standard Legal!

Main deck (yes it's 68 cards! *gasp* sue me.)
  • 4x Llanowar Elves
  • 4xCopperhorn Scout
  • 4x Ezuri's Archers
  • 4x Ezuri's Brigade
  • 4x Elvish Archdruid
  • 4x Ezuri, Renegade Leader
  • 2x Glissa, The Traitor
  • 4x Platinum Emperion
  • 4x Swiftfoot Boots
  • 4x Darksteel Plate
  • 4x Naturalize
  • 2x Titanic Growth
  • 19x Forest
  • 5x Swamp
Sideboard:
  • 4x Gladecover Scout
  • 2x Titanic Growth
  • 2x Melira, Sylvok Outcast
  • 2x Trepanation Blade
  • 2x Phyrexian Metamorph

No comments:

Post a Comment