Search This Blog

Sunday 20 November 2011

Memorabilia Sunday

So Memorabilia is over for another six months.  From a trading point of view it was still pretty disappointing, but from a fan's point of view it was a lot of fun again :)  I met a lot of nice, like-minded people, and had a good laugh with some friends and new folk alike.  In terms of spending I didn't pick up anything else for myself, but I started my Christmas shopping :)
So now I'm knackered and ready for bed, but first of all a quick costume roundup...

Indiana Jones was a nice surprise :) Not a costume you see very often.

Then I saw The Riddler from Batman.  There tend to be a lot of comic book cosplayers at Memorabilia, so I had to snap one when I saw him.

Two of the sponsored costumes at the show - Xena and Captain Jack Sparrow.  Both of them looked really good, and 'Jack' had the mannerisms down to a tee :)

From one of my favourite videogame series - Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 5

And another comic book cosplay - Loki, from Thor :)

Then a little later on I saw this group of three Final Fantasy XIII cosplayers, and was very grateful for a group shot :)

And last but definitely not least, Romana from Doctor Who :) This was Zoe, who I'd been nattering to on the Memorabilia forums and was a delight to meet.
The only one I'm missing is myself! I completely forgot to get a photo of me in my Arthur Dent costume, so I'll have to see if I can find one on the internet or get one from a friend.

So that's my Memorabilia experience for November.  Now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment