Search This Blog

Saturday 12 November 2011

Finally, a lie-in! :)

After a fair few weeks, finally I've managed to sleep in on the weekend! Ye gods it feels good :)  Not sure why, but recently I've just been so fidgety that I've been completely unable to stay in bed past 8:00.  It's about to come crashing to an end as I have to get up to go to Hobbycraft in a few minutes, but it was certainly a nice treat while it lasted.

It's been about a week since I updated, but there's not a great deal to talk about really.  Work's been pretty good.  The two new girls in the lab have settled in nicely and helped to ease the workload in there.  I'm quite looking forward to monday as our new admin girl starts then.  For the last few weeks I've been doing the admin assistants job seeing as our old one left, so once our new girl's settled in I can start actually doing  my own job :)
In the world of Magic I have been buying pretty new cards (as always), and am in the process of building a pretty funkeh Zombie deck :)  On paper it should work pretty well, but I'll have to wait and see.  Really can't wait to try it out at a FNM.  Oh and I now have 19 foil forests in my Elf deck :D  This Friday I tried out a Blue Illusions deck at FNM and it really didn't work out, but I shall post a full FNM result later on.
And the other big news is Memorabilia.  I've now got all of the stock I want for my stall, my dealer's pack has arrived, and I'm just about ready to go.  My Arthur Dent costume is all set for Sunday as well :) I bought myself new pyjamas and a new towel especially for the occasion, I just need to make my Hitchhiker's Guide now, which is the reason I'm off to Hobbycraft!

So I must go now.  Hoopy things are calling...


No comments:

Post a Comment