Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Cowboys, Ukes, and chocolate!

Finally I've started watching Cowboy Bebop!  I was leant it by a friend at work just before Christmas, but with series 3 of Dexter, series 8 of Scrubs, and series 6 of House, it got put on the back burner a wee bit.  Anyhoo, now I've watched all of them I'm free to pursue Cowboy Bebop!

So far I've watched 6 episodes, and I've got to say it's kinda hit and miss for me.  I like the style of the show, I like the characters, and I like the sense of humour, but at the moment the actual plots aren't that great.  There's been 2 episodes I've really enjoyed, but the others haven't grabbed my attention too much.  Still, I've been leant the complete series, so I'm going to stick with it and see if it wins me over :)

In unrelated news I put the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain onto my iPod last night (their cd's, not the actual orchestra... they wouldn't fit), so I've been enjoying a bit of uke' music on the ride to and from work today :)  Oh and speaking of which - petrol prices?! What the **** is going on? Luckily being on a bike rather than a car is saving me a shedload of money, but still prices are going up at a ridiculous rate!

And as for the chocolate - my order from Hotel Chocolat that I placed in the after-Christmas sale has finally been despatched :) Nice chocolate is on its way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment