Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 February 2011

I'm back!!! :-D

Hello one and all!

First and foremost let me say I'm sorry for my month's abscence from the internet - I unfortunately dropped and broke my laptop, which has kept me offline for a while.  But I've dug out my old laptop and am now using that to get myself back on the internet :) It's not a great machine - neither of the shift keys work, and half of the keyboard it a bit dodgy, but it just about works.

So anyways.  A month seems to have passed in the blink of an eye!  What have I got up to over the last month?  Well I finished watching Cowboy Bebop, and I really enjoyed that :) And I watched Elfen Lied, which was also pretty awesome.
Work is just work, there's nothing very exciting going on in that side of life.  I'm working back at Sandwell at the moment which is a bit depressing, but there's nothing really I can do about it.
This weekend could be quite interesting - I'm going to London courtesy of Cadburys to play Dodgeball against some olympic athletes!  Rather looking forward to that :)

Anyway, I'm being distracted by TV and can't keep a train of thought going at the moment, so I'm going to wander off now :) Be back to blogging again soon!

2 comments:

  1. welcome back :)

    Dodgeball against some olympic athletes! that sounds so interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my dear, it's good to be back :) This old laptop's driving me mad though!

    The Dodgeball was a lot of fun, I shall blog about it later on :)

    Hope you're okay, big hugs!

    ReplyDelete