Search This Blog

Monday 3 October 2011

Well well well. 7 months

So here I am, back again on the dusty old blog.  I guess I haven't had much to say the last 7 months.  I only really blog when I fancy a ramble or if there's something I need to get off my chest.  Well in this case it's the latter.

I learned something today (in the South Park style).  It's a lesson I get slapped with a lot, but it never seems to take hold.  Never trust anybody.  If you put faith in anyone, you will end up getting burned for it.  Maybe in a week, maybe a month, maybe a year, but they'll always prove you were wrong to let them in in the first place.  I'm very much hoping the lesson will stick this time.  I did perfectly well for a long time with no friends to put hopes in, and subsequently no one to let me down.  Maybe it'd be easier going back there.

Don't know what the hell I want right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment