Search This Blog

Sunday 28 November 2010

Christmas shopping.

Well Christmas shopping feels a little bit lonely this year, only having 4 people to buy for (plus secret santa for work).  I had been planning to go into Birmingham and make a start this weekend, but seeing as I've been stopping up until stupid o'clock watching The Ashes I completely overslept.  But through the wonder of the internet I've got 3/4 of my shopping done (budget-wise) - it does feel a bit less festive buying everything through your laptop instead of walking round the shops, but convenience-wise it's great.  I think I'll feel a bit more Christmassy next week when everything arrives and I can get it all wrapped up.

Don't know why I'm blogging about this, I know it's not an interesting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment