Search This Blog

Sunday 28 April 2013

Zombie Weekend! (shameless plug)


In the couple of years since I started this blog I've never advertised anything, but something's coming up which I'm getting involved in and is very close to my heart: Zombie Weekend!
 
Located near Stafford in the UK, this is going to be a weekend event taking place on the 11th/12th of May.  For a mere £80 you can get yourself a ticket to set up camp for the weekend, and enjoy live music, food, a bar and a fantastic atmosphere! Am I missing anything? ...ah yes, the campsite is zombie infested!  Over the course of the weekend you'll be trying to survive the undead onslaught, and there will be prizes up for grabs for those who can make it through!  Oh and if the zombies get you then you even have the chance to go under the makeup brush and re-emerge as one of the walking dead and prey on your friends!
 
How am I getting involved?  Well as another feather in my zombie cap, I'm going to be one of the walking corpses out to hunt down the survivors from the start of the weekend.  I will be shambling, I will be groaning, and I will show no mercy!  So if any of my UK readers think this sounds like a great way to spend a weekend, or if you think you'll know someone else who'll think this, then all of the booking details are on the above poster.  The more people who turn up, the better tha atmosphere will be (and the more people I'll have to hunt down).
 
Spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment