Search This Blog

Sunday 21 April 2013

The Kirai Crew Is Complete (for now)

And again a quick entry with one more photo update for my Malifaux crew...

The final model from the Kirai boxset, Datsue-Ba, is now complete.  When I first started on this one I wasn't really looking forward to it, but I ended up really enjoying this paint job.  I think I'd forgotten just how much I enjoy working with browns.
So now the boxset and the two additional Seishin are fully painted!  On tuesday I pick up the Lost Love totem, another 2 Seishin, 2 Gaki and a Shikome (together with scenic bases for them all) so that'll keep my painting table busy for another week or two! And then the crew will actually be complete.
 
I had my first game on Saturday as well, and it was a hell of a lot of fun, far more so than Warhammer/40k ever were, but I'll blog about the gameplay another time.  Right now I'm late for Scrabble...


No comments:

Post a Comment