Search This Blog

Saturday 20 April 2013

One more model...

Another very brief entry with a quick update on the Kirai crew.  With two models left from the boxset yesterday I set the task of getting them both finished so I could take a break from painting this weekend (having spent a few solid days doing nothing but!).  However I ended up getting happily distracted and only ended up half-painting my second Onryo, leaving Datsue-Ba completely untouched.
Well I'm going in for my Malifaux tutorial game today so no time to paint Datsue-Ba, but I did get up early to finish the Onryo before heading out...

If I'm honest, I'm not as happy with this one as I was with the first Onryo. Maybe it's because I was distracted, or maybe I've burned myself out painting so much in the last few days. Either way, this isn't my best work by a very long shot, but it should be fine on a tabletop.
So now I'm off for my tutorial. I could paint Datsue-Ba when I get home, but I think I'll take a break from models for the rest of the weekend, and just watch Game of Thrones and play Tomb Raider instead :) I should be getting my Gaki and Lost Love on Tuesday, so starting Wednesday evening I can have another painting frenzy.


No comments:

Post a Comment