Search This Blog

Thursday 18 April 2013

The crew takes shape...

Just a brief entry today, with more photo updates from the Kirai Ankoku crew from Malifaux.  I've been painting for just about 6 hours, but that's including some quite long breaks, and have another two fully painted models ready to take to the tabletop.

First of all Ikiryo. This took just over 2 hours to paint, and once again I'm happy overall with the result.

And secondly another Seishin.  I'm extremely happy with this guy, and with one Seishin left to paint I hope I can replicate the job done here.
 
So my task for this evening is to paint that third Seishin, and maybe even do Datsue-Ba or one of the two Onryo.  Then tomorrow I'm actually getting a tutorial in how to play the game, so hopefully my little crew will do me proud!



Early evening edit! Seishin #3 is now complete!
 
Further (very early morning) edit!  I managed to get one of my Onryo painted tonight as well. I'm getting quicker, this one clocked in at 1hr 45mins :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment