Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 January 2012

A place to call home

I always said I wanted to move out by the time I was 30.  There does seem to be a certain stigma attached to living with your parents at 30.  Granted I also wished to be married by 25, but we all know that didn't quite work out the way I'd hoped!  But the moving out by 30 thing was an important personal landmark, and unfortunately it seemed for the longes time that my 30th birthday was just about going to beat me to it.
But, as the say, what a difference a day makes.
I went to view a place this afternoon in Lichfield, and all is looking good with regards to being able to move in next month!  I was a bit hesitant as it was described as "studio style" and I've never liked the idea of a studio flat, but this was just perfect.  It didn't take long to look around, but the apartment's a perfect size, it's a great price, it's in a truly beautiful location, and it's fully furnished :)  the landlord was a fantastic guy and has said that if I want it then my early February timeframe fits in perfectly for him, so I think I've found myself a happy little nest :)

More news to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment