Search This Blog

Sunday 9 January 2011

Sandwell tomorrow.

Sunday night.  The weekend seems to have flown past.  I've been really tired this weekend, so I spent a lot of Saturday and quite a bit of Sunday sleeping.  Watched a few more episodes of Cowboy Bebop, am watching Avatar at the moment (the James Cameron film), and have played a bit of Halo as well.  All in all not the most productive weekend, but I'm feeling quite refreshed now.

Tomorrow I start a one week rotation of working at Sandwell.  I had a drive out there today to get a feel for the route, and it doesn't seem too bad.  I get the feeling it's going to be a nightmare during rush hour traffic though.  But what I'm really not loking forward to is the fact that it's only a small place, it'll just be me and 1-2 other people.  I've heard the workload's not too bad, but I'd rather be in a big group of people than part of a really small team.  At least it's only a week.
And no, I won't be there with the girl I was dreaming about the other night lol.

Looking forward to getting back to normal working life next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment