Search This Blog

Monday 3 January 2011

I have a backlog.

I'm just looking over my dvd/bookshelves, and I'm finding I've got a lot of things building up to watch/read.  At the moment I still have:
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (book)
The Girl Who Played With Fire (book)
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest (book)
Simon Pegg: Nerd Do Well (book)
Cowboy Bebop (dvd)
The Devils Backbone (dvd)
Cronos (dvd)
The Orphanage (dvd)
Stroszek (dvd)
Prospero Burns (book)
Sabbat Worlds (book)
Ciaphas Cain Ominbus (book)

I've got to admit it's getting to the stage where I'm wondering if I'll ever catch up!

In unrelated news my watch exploded the other day (the watch gods do not favour me) so I need to go get a new one later.  I'm not sure whether to just pop up to Argos and pick one up, or if I fancy making a full on trip into town and enjoying a day out of the house.

Decisions decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment