Search This Blog

Sunday 26 May 2013

3 days to go... #dontbescared

Well some of you may have noticed the brief teaser video I posted a couple of days ago for the new giffgaff "#dontbescared" campaign.  In case you hadn't already figured it out, the slightly out-of-focus zombie in the clip is none other than your's truly.  I've been looking forward to seeing how the finished article ends up looking, and now there's only 3 days left to wait!  So on the night of Wednesday May 29th tune into Channel4 or Film 4 at 22:15 GMT to see my big moment!  Of course I haven't see it myself so I don't know how much of me will end up making it into the final cut, but I'm hopeful for at least a few seconds of good quality screen-time.

2 comments:

  1. It was not on last night, will it be on again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it will, I think because of the length of the ad they only wanted to show it a couple of times and just use the teasers to attract attention.
    It did end up on Channel4, but the break was about 10 minutes later than scheduled, and I didn't see it on Film4 so I don't know if they had a last minute change of schedule.
    Now it's been aired though they've set up a website for it, so it can be seen here http://www.dontbescared.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete