Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Sweet Zombie Jesus!

It's COLD!

Sorry for the gratuitous use of capital letters, but the point really needed to be emphasised.  Just checking the thermometer it's 17.5 degrees in here at the moment, and that's with the floor heater blazing away like a monkey on steroids.

I'm not actually sure where this is going, but I'm just going to natter, as seems to be my lot in life.  At least until I think of something to watch anyways.  I really want to indulge my inner geek and carry on painting my Venerable Dreadnought (which I started painting 2 weeks ago) but it's just so damn cold that I don't really think I can do anything fiddly and dextrous.  I could probably manage an Xbox game, but there's nowt I really fancy playing.  So dvd's are once again the answer.  But what?  Hmmm... I'm thinking mebbe Dexter.  But then I may be OD-ing on our favourite serial killer at the moment.  Ah well I'll think of something.  Food is arriving at the door now anyway, hopefully my brain will tick over a lot better with some chinese in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment