Search This Blog

Saturday 21 January 2012

10 days to go...

As the song goes, "All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..."

Well okay, not quite all of my bags are packed.  And most of my stuff is in boxes.  And I'm most definitely not leaving on a jet plane.  But at least the bit about being ready to go is true.  With ten days to go until I uproot from Sutton and finally make a home for myself in Lichfield, I am well and truly ready for the move.  All forms of entertainment are packed, aside from one or two things in each category;
All of my Xbox games are packed except for Dead Island, which I'm currently playing.  All of my dvds are packed, except for Underworld and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, which I only bought this evening.  All of my comics are packed, except for Marvel's Civil War, which I'm reading.  And all of my books are packed, except for Gav Thorpe's Deliverance Lost, which I started reading this afternoon.
My spare Magic cards are packed, as are allof my Fluxx decks and my Zombies!!! board game.  Most of my clothes are packed...  I really am now at a point where I have nothing more to do until the big day.

It's going to be a bit sad to leave - you can't live in the same place for 30 years without getting attached, but frankly I can't wait to get this move started.

No comments:

Post a Comment