Search This Blog

Monday 2 January 2012

A year in films...

So with the new year now underway my cinema viewing list has now been reset.  Last year I managed to get to the cinema a whopping 19 times - not much for a true film buff, but for me it was a pretty impressive tally.  I don't particular expect to top it this year, but then again it's not supposed to be a target, more a point of comparison.
With that in mind I've compiled a list of the films which, at this early stage in the year, I already know I would like to go and see before January 1st rolls round again.  Obviously this won't be all of the films for 2012, as there are undoubtedly some in the works if which I'm not aware, but will see a trailer for in a several months and go "Ooooooh! I want to see that!".  Simlarly I dare say that some of these may be plagued with enough bad reviews to put me off going to see them on the big screen and end up waiting for the DVD or Sky Movies release (I'm looking at you, Green Lantern!).
Anyways, without further rambling, here is my intended 2012 cinema list as it currently stands:

·       The Avengers

·       Spider-Man

·       The Dark Knight Rises

·       The Woman in Black

·       World War Z

·       J. Edgar

·       Prometheus

·       The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists

·       Men in Black 3

·       Snow White and the Huntsman

·       Django Unchained
 

No comments:

Post a Comment