Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Farewell to an old life

Well I'm typing this blog entry from the comfort of my rickety old bed, and I'm just about to turn in for the night for the final time in my room.  This time tomorrow I'll be curled up in a different bed, in a different city, in my own apartment for the first time in my life... I'm feeling quite excited :)

It's a bit of a sad state in here at the moment.  It still feels like my room, but that's more a case of me being used to it as my room.  But everything that made it my personal living space has been stripped bare.  At the moment I'd actually say there's a feeling of sadness which is just overriding the excitement, but I think that once everything is unpacked in my new place and it feels like home then I'll be feeling pretty awesome.

I shall miss the cats though :( I need to visit the cats lots.

So tomorrow I shall be finishing work at about 13:00, driving to the estate agents to fill out paperwork and pick up keys, heading to my new place to measure it up a little, and then making trips there and back with my belongings.  And then going food shopping.  If I've got any energy left after all of that then I'll put some photos up, but I can't guarantee anything!



No comments:

Post a Comment