Search This Blog

Saturday 1 June 2013

Zombie Photoshoot!

Well the Beyond Television series, Extreme Worlds, is edging ever closer to broadcast date. I still don't know exactly when it'll be hitting our screens, but I know it's in the editing stages at the moment.  A few weeks ago I was contacted by them asking if I could supply some still photos of me as a zombie for them to use in the episode.  Unfortunately seeing as I don't tend to be in a position whilst zombie-ing where I can take photos, I didn't have much to offer them.
So yesterday morning they got back in touch and asked if I had any more photos to give them. Sadly I didn't, but always after an excuse to dress up I got myself in full zombie makeup this afternoon and trundled down the road for a photoshoot. I wasn't too happy with the skin tone whilst in makeup, but once I got outside the sunlight bleached it to a fantastic colour, and I'm really pleased with the way these shots came out.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment